About Advantage Vinyl Pools
Our custom vinyl pool is a swimming pool having a sound structure of Fiberglass Walls. These walls have the strength of steel, are stronger than cement, and yet they won't corrode, rust, rot or crack.
It uses a Vinyl Liner as a "finish" because it is strong and durable, non-abrasive & flexible, and can be easily custom fitted to any shape pool. It is specially treated to reduce algae growth and inhibit the sun's ultraviolet rays. They come in many shades of colors and patterns to help complement your backyard.
It features a unique Thermolite Insulated Hard Bottom which provides a smooth, firm, and non abrasive surface for the liner. It also dramatically reduces heating loss.
The premiere IN-GROUND pool comes in a number of shapes, sizes, and depths to fit your backyard. Cantilever cement decking "picture frames" the pool.
The PARTIALLY ABOVE-GROUND pool is 18" above ground. It is based around a redwood or "Trex" deck. With this pool, the homeowner creates and builds his own deck or hires a local carpenter. (This pool can be very affordable should the homeowner choose to build his own deck)
Advantages of Choosing a Vinyl Pool
- Easier to maintain and less chemicals needed than a cement pool. With proper maintenance & water chemistry, your vinyl liner will last for many years
- Keeps warmer because of the natural insulation feature of the "thermolite" hard bottom. No need for a heater during the summer months.
- Vinyl feels good. In comparison, the plaster "finish" in a cement pool after awhile becomes rough which scrapes swimmers. Children end up with scuffed up red feet, knees and elbows.
- Repairs on a vinyl pool tend to be more minor and the least expensive to remedy as compared to other type pools - cement and one-piece fiberglass.
- All three types of pools - in-ground vinyl, cement, and one-piece fiberglass - eventually need their "finish" replaced or resurfaced. "When" depends on the environment and proper care. A vinyl pool replaces its "finish" with a brand new liner. Both cement and one-piece fiberglass pools require their complete inside to be resurfaced. "Vinyl replacement" is faster and much, much less expensive.
- Custom vinyl pools, when compared to cement and one-piece fiberglass pools, are far superior in situations involving ground movement (earthquakes) and expansive soils. The "unique" engineering on our pools allows them to be built in situations where the other types of pools cannot be built without extensive engineering.
For More Information Visit The Link Below:
Ask About Our Specials! Please fill out the form below to contact us, or call 408-289-9800!